Camping Notice: Due to winter damage, the campground will be closed until further notice. We are hoping to have it ready for bookings starting August 1st, 2018. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
With stunning views of the french river and cabins below, our campers can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature in our tenting and trailer camping sites. Our campground is equipped with a comfort station, including toilets, sinks, showers. We also have separate men’s and women’s washrooms for your convenience.
Surrounded by the towering trees, our campsites offer the perfect sun/shade mix. Each campsite is a maximum occupancy of 4 people. If you are a family with young children, and exceed this occupancy rate, please let us know and we will accommodate you and your family.
Campfire wood is available at the head office.
Camp Fire Safety Tips and Building a Fire:
- Make sure you have a source of water or shovel near by
- Never cut the wood in the forest around your campsite. Instead, use tinder (small twigs), kindling (sticks 1″ or smaller) and larger pieces of wood.
- Pile up some tinder in the center of the fire pit
- Build a teepee with the kindling over your tinder
- Light the tinder with a match or lighter
- Add more tinder as the fire grows
- Blow at the base of the fire
- Add more kindling as needed
- Start adding in the larger firewood to keep your camp fire going
- Always keep your fire small and under control
Tenting Site Rates:
Daily Rate: $25.00 Weekly Rate: $150.00
Trailer Site Rates:
Our trailer sites do not have sewer facilities. Hook-up is available for hydro and water only.
Daily Rate: $35.00 Weekly Rate: $220.00
Have questions? Contact us today.