With stunning views of the river and cabins below, our campers can enjoy the sights and sounds of nature in our fully equipped, trailer only sites.
Surrounded by the towering trees, our campsites offer the perfect sun/shade mix. Each campsite is a maximum occupancy of 4 people. If you are a family with young children, and exceed this occupancy rate, please let us know and we will accommodate you and your family.
Campfire wood is available at the head office.
Seasonal sites are now available for RV’s! Water, hydro, sewer and grey water hookups supplied.
Trailer Sites: Daily Rate: $35.00 Weekly Rate: $220.00
Camp Fire Safety Tips and Building a Fire:
- Make sure you have a source of water or shovel near by
- Never cut the wood in the forest around your campsite. Instead, use tinder (small twigs), kindling (sticks 1″ or smaller) and larger pieces of wood.
- Pile up some tinder in the center of the fire pit
- Build a teepee with the kindling over your tinder
- Light the tinder with a match or lighter
- Add more tinder as the fire grows
- Blow at the base of the fire
- Add more kindling as needed
- Start adding in the larger firewood to keep your camp fire going
- Always keep your fire small and under control
Have questions? Contact Us